Kamatchi Amman Idol
Regular priceRs. 3,038.00
- Worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Arguably one of the most popular deities in South India, Kamatchi (Kamakashi) Amman literally means one whose eyes are Lakshmi and Saraswati. The name is derived from three syllables, Ka which means Saraswati, Ma which means Lakshmi and Aksh which means eyes. The main temple of Goddess Kamakshi is in Kanchi in Tamil Nadu which is one of most important of the 51 Shakti Peethas in the country. This authentically crafted Kamatchi Amman idol from the house of Artisticks is a perfect representation of the Goddess. Made from brass replete with a gold polish, the idol seated in the yogic pose of Padma asana (or lotus pose), holds a bunch of sugarcane in her hand. The expression on the face is very well captured in this Kamatchi Amman statue which is available online and it is sure to bring in auspiciousness and prosperity to your home.
- One of kind handmade Idol.
- The superior quality brass redefines art and class in its real sense.
- Each piece will vary from one another.
- Ultra Luxury Finish.
- Care Instructions – Wipe Clean with a slightly damp cloth.
- There May be small variations which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to their beauty, each piece is unique to the other
Size: W 54mm x D 32mm x H 86mm
Finish: Gold Plated