We at Artistic Art Forum Private Limited are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
A. What do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
● Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP name, user actions, e-mail address, mailing address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views or any other information that is identified with you personally.
● Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
● Any other information that you choose to send to us;
B. How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal information to:
● Administer the website, improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website, and enable your use of the services available on the website.
● Send you general (non-marketing) commercial and non-commercial communications.
● Send you email notifications on specific requests.
● Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology).
● Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
● Where you have uploaded product reviews, comments or content to our websites or Application and made them publicly visible, Artisticks may link to, publish or publicize these materials elsewhere including in our own advertisements.
● Make recommendations and customize your experience based on your past activities on our Website/Application.
● Artisticks may use your information to improve and enhance existing products,
Applications and develop new offerings, recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learn more about customers’ preferences in general.
● We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
C. Other disclosures
● To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
● In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
● In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
● To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.