Sangu Chakram Naamam Lamp
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Diyas, lamps or deepams are a source of light and are hence considered auspicious to have in the house. Lighting lamps in ghee or gingely oil is considered to be particularly holy. Lighting a deepam during dusk or in the evening time in Hinduism is symbolic of purity, goodness and power. The shanku chakra lamp from the house of Artisticks is an ideal asset to your home to usher in vibes of good luck. This brass lamp is creatively designed with the symbols of Shanku and Chakra which are the symbols of universe and are highly revered in Hindu philosophy. With loads of aesthetic appeal this diya also has beautifully carved legs and hence can be placed easily on any flat surface. This brass shanku chakra lamp is available online and also serves to be a great gifting idea.
- One of kind handmade Idol.
- The superior quality brass redefines art and class in its real sense.
- Each piece will vary from one another.
- Ultra Luxury Finish.
- Care Instructions – Wipe Clean with a slightly damp cloth.
- There May be small variations which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to their beauty, each piece is unique to the other
Size: W 60mm x D 54mm x H 64mm
Finish: Gold Plated