Regular priceRs. 5,515.00
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Guruvayurappan which means the Lord of Guruvayur is a highly revered deity and is worshipped widely in South India. Known to be a form of Lord Krishna who in turn is an avatar of Lord Vishnu, Guruvayurappan is worshipped for eternal happiness and good health. If you are looking to buy an idol of Guruvayurappan for your home, choose this one from the house of Artisticks. This Guruvayurappan brass idol is finely crafted with all details including the Panchajanya (shanka or conch), the Sudarshana Chakra (chakra or disc), the Koumodaki (gada or mace) and Padma (lotus). The standing Guruvayurappan statue which is available online is well suited for your pooja room and is sure to bless your abode with abundance and prosperity.
- One of kind handmade Idol.
- The superior quality brass redefines art and class in its real sense.
- Each piece will vary from one another.
- Ultra Luxury Finish.
- Care Instructions – Wipe Clean with a slightly damp cloth.
- There May be small variations which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to their beauty, each piece is unique to the other
Size : W 83mm x D 57mm x H 114mm
Metal & Finish : Brass Metal Gold Plated